Call the location of your choice to make an appointment.
Fill out a Patient Enrollment Packet (on our location pages, linked below). Bring your packet to your first appointment.
Review your health insurance coverage and benefits before your first appointment. Check out Billing FAQ.
Your first appointment
Be prepared ahead of time to make your first visit as easy and stress-free as possible. Here’s a list of things to bring to your first appointment:
- A valid photo ID, if you have one
- Your current insurance card
- A list of any medications you’re taking
- Your completed enrollment packet
- A copy of your medical record from your previous provider, if available
- Please cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance if your schedule changes.
- We accept cash, checks or credit cards for payment.
- If you don’t have insurance, or you think you might qualify for the sliding-fee discount, please ask us for more information when you come in for your appointment.