Attention Health First Colorado Members! Has Your Contact Information Changed?
Don’t Miss Important Updates About Medicaid Renewals
Have you moved in the past three years? Make sure that Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program) or Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) have your current phone number, email, and mailing address. It is important that you can be contacted if you need to fill out important paperwork. Don’t miss important updates – update your information today.
Spread the word: Please help us spread the word to Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program) and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) members to update their contact information. During the public health emergency (PHE), members stay enrolled in health coverage even if they have household or income changes. At the end of the PHE, many Health First Colorado and CHP+ members will receive a packet to renew their coverage.
Members who fail to fill out the necessary information may lose their benefits.
How Members Can Update Their Mailing Address and Communication Preferences:
Cómo los miembros pueden actualizar la dirección postal y sus preferencias de comunicación:
We know that many members have moved over the past few years. It is crucial that we have correct addresses so that members get the information they need to keep or change their coverage. Please use the following resources to spread the word.
You can update your information in one of these ways:
- Visit CO.gov/PEAK. If you don’t have a PEAK account, you can create one at CO.gov/PEAK.
- Use the Health First Colorado app on your phone. This free app is for Health First Colorado and CHP+ members. Download it for free in the Google Play or Apple App stores.
- Connect with an Axis Enrollment Specialist or call 970-335-2288 to get help with your renewal packet.
- CHP+ members can call 800-359-1991 (State Relay: 711). Help is available in multiple languages.
- Contact your county department of human services.