Find useful content & resources on this Axis Health System press page.
We welcome media inquiries
Thank you for your interest in our nonprofit healthcare organization. We’re happy to share our stories and get you the information you need in this Axis Health System press page. Healthcare professionals such as doctors, dentists and therapists can be difficult to reach because they’re busy helping patients. Our team can quickly connect you to many different healthcare professionals.
Axis Health System (AHS) provides comprehensive, integrated healthcare. We have served the five counties of Southwest Colorado since 1960, including Montezuma, Dolores, La Plata, San Juan and Archuleta counties. AHS has nine locations in Southwest Colorado and offers primary, behavioral and oral healthcare. In addition we offer crisis response and stabilization.
- Karla Sluis, Marketing Manager: 970.403.4182 (business hours), 970.769.4154 (nights/weekends), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haley Leonard, Director of Public Relations & Development: 314.368.2723, email@example.com
Key website pages
Headshots of the following staff members may be downloaded here.
- Sarada Leavenworth is the Senior Director of Strategy & Development. Sarada (suh-RAH-duh) can provide a zoomed-out overview of our many programs, projects and mission-related objectives.
- Haley Leonard is the Director of Public Relations & Strategy. Haley can talk about our partnerships, programs and projects, and she’s especially knowledgeable about Montezuma County.
- Stephanie Allred, Ph.D., is the Senior Clinical Director. Stephanie is our behavioral health expert. She is skilled at describing our crisis care, counseling, psychiatry and substance use treatment programs.
- Dr. Luke Casias, MD, is the Chief Medical Officer. He manages all of our medical and dental providers across our locations. Dr. Casias is part of our executive team. He is our go-to source for questions about physical health and primary care practices.
- Pam Wise Romero, Ph.D., is the Chief Operating Officer. Pam has a longtime history with Axis Health System. She’s a member of our executive team with a deep understanding of healthcare integration.
We curate daily content daily for 12 social media pages. Members of the media are encouraged to Like/Follow our pages to receive updated health content and Axis Health System news.
- Facebook – Axis Health System – Southwest Colorado
- Facebook – Axis Health System – La Plata Integrated Healthcare
- Facebook – Axis Health System – Cortez Integrated Healthcare
- Facebook – Axis Health System – Archuleta Integrated Healthcare
- Facebook – Axis Health System – Dove Creek Integrated Healthcare
- Facebook – Axis Health System – Columbine Behavioral Healthcare
- Facebook – Axis Health System – Crossroads at Grandview
- Facebook – Axis Health System – Durango Oral Health Clinic
- Facebook – Axis Health System – Cortez Oral Health Clinic
We welcome media tours of all of our locations. Please call in advance to arrange a tour: 314.368.2723. Our team can help arrange photo shoots with staff members or facilities upon request. To protect their privacy, our patients cannot be photographed or recorded
Axis Health System is a provider of Colorado Crisis System Services. Funded in part by the Colorado Department of Human Services.
Axis Health System complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Axis Health System does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. For more information, click here.