Call for a video visit
Click a location to schedule a telehealth visit today.
Doctor visits by video: Safe, fast, and convenient.
Your access to healthcare is important. In addition to our in-person services, Axis provides a telehealth option to help ensure patients receive the right care at the right place and at the right time. Patients can connect with their healthcare provider for many appointment types through telehealth.
Benefits of telehealth include:
- Remote access to providers
- Flexible appointments
- Comfort and privacy of your own home
- No transportation concerns
- Weather and road conditions are not a problem
Here are some tips to prepare for a virtual visit:
- Fully charge your device (smartphone or computer).
- Make sure you have an Internet connection.
- Set up a place in your home that’s quiet and free from distractions.
- Sit facing a window for natural light so your face is clearly visible.
- Wear earbuds or headphones to clearly hear your provider.
- Allow 10-15 minutes of time for troubleshooting when you call Axis for support.
Ask your Axis Health System provider if telehealth is a good fit for you. You can also contact the front desk of your clinic.
Tech support available
Axis Virtual Care Support Specialists are here to support patients with internet connectivity, setting up for a virtual visit or troubleshooting audio-visual concerns. Call 970.335.2331 for assistance Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Outside of business hours, please leave a message, and a virtual care specialist will return your call as soon as possible.
Axis Health System is a provider of Colorado Crisis Services. Funded in part by the Colorado Department of Human Services.
Axis Health System complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Axis Health System does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. For more information, click here.