Thinking for good.
Moral Reconation Therapy
You can get there.
The Moral Reconation Therapy® (MRT) program is a highly-effective, evidence-based, cognitive-behavioral counseling program for substance use treatmentand criminal justice offenders. The 12-part course works to change the behaviors and decision-making errors that led to incarceration, addiction, and mental health issues.
• 30% reduction in the recidivism rate of offenders up to 20 years after release.
• Re-arrest and re-incarceration rates can be up to 65% lower than expected.
"I found Axis Health to be so informative, knowledgeable. Making the process smooth and easy."
- Initially developed in the prison-based therapeutic community, it was then tested and widely implemented in the general inmate population
- Offenders must be confronted with the consequences of their behavior and its effects on their family, friends, and community
- Addresses beliefs and reasoning
- Designed to alter how clients think and judge what is right and wrong
Who can benefit from MRT?
- Treatment-resistant clients
- Criminal justice offenders
- Incarcerated individuals
- Anyone struggling with addiction
- Anyone interested in enhancing their self-image, promoting positive decision-making growth, and developing higher stages of moral reasoning
- Combines education, group and individual counseling, and structured exercises designed to foster moral development
- $30/session includes $25 value book, “How to Escape Your Prison”
To sign up or for more information, please call 970.252.3200
Class are available at:
107 West 11th Street, Delta, Colorado 81416-1811