Community Health Center
Dove Creek Integrated Healthcare is one of Axis Health System's five federally designated Community Health Center (CHC) sites. CHCs are located in medically underserved areas throughout the nation. CHCs make comprehensive primary care accessible to all people regardless of insurance status and improve the health of the whole community. Dove Creek Integrated Healthcare is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $2,258,803 or 35.6% of the total operating funds for the three sites financed with non-governmental sources.
Our care team
At Dove Creek Integrated Healthcare (DCIH), our care team takes an active role with you in your health and well-being. A variety of professionals may be part of your care team, depending on your health goals. A range of options is available to you, depending on your unique needs.
Your care options
- Primary healthcare: We offer care across all life stages to anyone who needs primary care. Our care includes wellness visits, family healthcare, immunizations, nutrition guidance, diabetes education and chronic illness management.
- Behavioral healthcare: We know that behavioral healthcare is an important part of your overall health. At DCIH, we regularly check in with you to respond to any behavioral health needs you may have and offer a range of behavioral healthcare options.
- Oral healthcare: Your care options include dental screenings, cleanings and oral hygiene instruction. We offer emergency and restorative treatment, such as fillings and crowns.
- Insurance enrollment assistance
- Nutrition counseling and diabetes education
- Help getting back to work
- Coordination of transportation, housing, food and other basic needs
Now accepting new patients
We welcome new patients, and offer a variety of payment options. Medicare, Medicaid, CHP+ and most insurances are accepted. A sliding-fee scale is available for those who qualify. Same-day visits are available for established patients.